So we purchased our crib, glider, and ottoman in mid-November. It's now mid-February and we have not seen the crib yet - glider/ottoman just showed up last weekend.
The furniture selection is good, but they don't have any pull with manufacturers.
Before buying furniture at USA Baby in Tukwila, know the following:
1. You pay the full cost at the time of order (they apparently have layaway but you have to ask for it)
2. USA Baby doesn't pay the manufacturer until they receive the product (they make $ on your $).
3. Their lead time (8-12 weeks from order date) does not correspond to the dates that they show for delivery. They add at least seven days to their dates to protect themselves. - Call them on this!
4. If you're within 3 months of your due date, don't buy there.
5. They don't care if your order is late.
6. They don't offer satisfactory "temporary" options if your furniture is late.
7. They don't care if you cancel your order.
8. They don't care if you tell others not to shop there.
If you do end up buying at USA Baby:
1. We wish you the best of luck.
2. Demand notification when items will ship.
3. Get the packing slip proving that your item is en route.
4. Have them confirm the delivery date when the item is in route.
5. Bug the hell out of them if they don't know where your item is or when it will ship.
6. Demand a hefty discount if items are late.