I took my dog to this clinic and the doctor recommended blood test for possible valley fever. The next day my dog died from rat poison she had ingested unbeknownst to me. I still hadn't gotten a call from the vet with the test results and three full days had passed!! When I called in to get them the doctor was not very sympathetic or caring. She said when the results got back from the lab there was significant blood in my dog’s urine. It may have been life saving to know that right away. In the meantime, I had ended up taking my dog to an emergency animal hospital that did the blood test immediately and found the blood in her urine and tried to save my dog, but it was already too late. Other vet offices do all their testing in-house and the cost is the same. I would not recommend this veterinary practice, nor any other vet who does not do on-site testing or a vet that does not do a thorough exam or ask a lot of questions to try to get you the best possible diagnosis. It could mean your pet’s life!