THE WORST: AVOID AT ALL COST!!! We hired Al for a complete kitchen remodel and basement finish. Recently, an electrician told us Al's work was not performed to code and was a safety hazard. He installed a microwave and didn't install a dedicated elec line; he cut corners and hooked up to existing wire. Al installed ceramic and FORGOT to wipe off the grout; entire floor was covered with hard grout over all tiles. Tile grout lines crack cause of improper subfloor work. He installed bmt utility room too close to HVAC pipes; a fire hazard. I PLEADED with him to correct this mess; he then insulted my girlfriend and he REFUSED to respond or make the corrections. AVOID!!