My hot water heater broke down on a Friday night. Three highly Yelp-reviewed vendors came out on Saturday to look at the job and gave an estimate. I didn't rush into hiring just anybody even though I had only cold water at the house.
I decided to give Pros Water Heater San Jose the business because of the following reasons,
1. Dan was very knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and responsive. Hot water heater is his gig and he does this all day every day.
2. Dan gave me a very competitive price. He actually lists his price on his website. So, I know he is not out to rip anyone off and makes up a price randomly for customers who have not done their homework. He did bump up the quote a bid because my hot water heater is in the attic and you can only get up there by a ladder. Even with that, his price was still the lowest!
3. Imagine getting an old hot water heater in and a new hot water heater out through a hole in the ceiling. Dan didn't complaint. He just focused on how to get it done.
During the installation,
1. Dan and his assistant got to my house ahead of time.
2. Dan and his assistant did an awesome job on getting the old hot water heater out and the new one in through basically a hole in the ceiling. It was no walk in the park.
3. Dan did everything he said he would do on his website,
- Install the tank of your choice
- Hauling your old unit away
- All necessary plumbing connections that need to be changed because they are old, not to code or are non functional. This also includes seismic straps, gas line, gas valve, venting and a pan if necessary
- Job site clean up
4. At the end of the job, he voluntarily reduced the price because the job wasn't as difficult as he had estimated. With that, he price was actually much lower than the other vendors. And when was the last time a contractor reduced the price voluntarily ?
How do you beat that? I think he is as good as you can get!
Dan, Thank You!