I have to be honest--the Olive Garden in Everett is one of my favorite restaurants, and I'll tell you why:
1. Kid friendly! The staff is always friendly to my toddler, and helpful to us as far as accommodating his tiny needs. They have great kids' menus, too.
2. Nice atmosphere (in spite of 1). Dim, but not so dark you can't see your food--just pleasantly low lighting that makes for a calming atmosphere.
3. Good range of prices and foods. Diabetic? Got it covered. Vegetarian? No problem. Got a few days til payday? There's something for you. On a first date? There's sure to be something you'll both like. Anniversary/birthday? Splurge a little!
4. Desserts! Tiramisu. Lemon Cream Cake. Tuxedo Cake. Need I say more?
5. Great place for lunch--the all-you-can eat soup and salad is a bargain, especially if you've worked up an appetite shopping.
And finally--the BEST salad ever (and as much of it as you want, too)!
If you are looking for a place to impress someone with your wad of cash so thick you could stone someone to death with it, this isn't for you. The rest of us may find that it is just the place to go, whether on a family outing, a nice lunch, or a reasonably quiet place for a date.