We purchased a Yew Tree with a recent Groupon and when we got home and looked it up we realized it's one of the most poisonous plants known to man. None of the labels or instructions stated this. We have a 2 year old so it wasn't going to work. When we returned it 4 days later the person had an attitude like you should have known better, no apologies, etc... Their prices are a bit higher than the bigger chains and I'm ok with this as long as we get great service. All other times we've been here it's been good service.