Jay was great. We woke up this morning to a room full of smoke when the extension cord for the power strip caught fire under the bed. Called an electrician from Mister Sparky to check out the outlet to make sure all the current drawn for the short didn't hurt the wiring. I didn't want to burn down the house when I flipped the breaker back. Jay took good care of us, checked the breaker, wire, box and explained what caused the fire (2 prong to 3 prong adapter). He was very professional, knew what he was doing and had all the materials on hand to do the work we needed. I would absolutely use him again for other work.