Let me first give you the positive things I have to say about the complex
- The grounds of the apartments are very well kept. I never see trash anywhere and the gardeners are here every week to tidy up the landscaping.
- It is in a nice neighborhood, surrounded by families and many stores are located within a mile to make shopping very easy.
- Washers and dryers are inside of the home.
- Staff responds quickly to maintenance requests.
- Quick deposit return upon moving (if they don't keep it).
Now for the negatives of living in this complex.
- Staff does not take complaints of any type seriously. We had to change apartments (paying many additional fees to do so) in order to get away from our two extremely loud, rude neighbors who routinely smoked- not just cigarettes which we could smell within our own home.
- You will most likely have to park an uncomfortable distance from your home. We experienced this in both apartments.
- The rent is pricy.
-While they do offer amenities to compensate for the price; the gym, pools and tennis court they offer are overrun with people who do not live here making it impossible to enjoy what you are paying for.
- The "newly remodeled" phrase is a laughing matter. The cabinets are from the 1960's and in both apartments they were chipped but painted over and a silver knob was added to make it look 'classier'. Countertops are faux granite sprayed over old Formica which chips with ease.
- You will need to purchase lamps for every room as there is no overhead lighting besides the bathroom and kitchen.
- Many motorcycles. Residents here have motorcycles which may seem fine until their motors begin to blare at all hours of the day and night. Many of these folks rev their engines unnecessarily at bad hours.
- They do not separate smokers and non-smokers nor are there any rules regarding smoking. People are able to smoke ANYTHING on their patios and in parking lots. Smoke from patios can and will come into your house making