) The driver was 45 minutes late. I understand traffic however 45 minutes put us behind for the entire event. Considering this is your business and livelihood, being early and allotting extra time would probably be a policy that should be put in place.
2) When the driver arrived not only did he not have a GPS or the destination address, but he also did not have directions to get to our destination even though both had been provided at the time of reservation. We had to ask him to use his GPS on his phone.
3) The bus reeked of CAT URINE. I have three people out due to their severe allergies: one with a sinus infections, one with an ear infection, and one with both and a lot of people feeling ill. I want to know who is going to pay for their doctor bills?
4) Once our charter did get underway, he had to stop for gas putting us even farther behind for our event.
5) The Driver was TEXTING and TALKING on the phone with out a hands free head set the entire time he was driving us! He crossed the white lane three times on the express way almost side swiping two semis and a school bus. He cut off a mini van full of kids before he even got on the express way because he didn’t look or pay attention to what lane he was suppose to be in because he was to busy TALKING on the phone.
6) He almost ran over two bicyclist while driving in downtown Milwaukee, coming so close that the first one sprayed us with water and the second hit the side of the bus to let us know he was there which the driver did not even hear and kept going because he was TALKING on his cell phone.
Let it be known that there are some employees who feared for their life due the multiple change of events that happened during this charter. We are extremely disappointed in the quality of service.