About Zabors Zabor Funeral Home was founded at 4549 Pearl Road, Cleveland, Ohio in 1927 by the late Charles L. Zabor ( 1906-1973 ) and his wife Dorothy M. ( 1907-1993 ). In 1956, the funeral home moved a few miles down Pearl Road into Parma and has resided at its current location ever since. Thomas W. Zabor received his funeral director's license in 1969 and has owned and operated the business ever since the passing of his father. In 2001, Thomas and Cassandra's son Justin Zabor began his apprenticeship representing the third generation of leadership and service to the greater Parma community. Justin's brother Kurt Zabor joined the firm three years later in 2004. In 2007, The Zabor Funeral Home celebrated its 80th year in business and the tradition continues to this day.