Dale White, M.S., LAc., D.N.B.A.O.
COMPREHENSIVE HOLISTIC HEALTHCARE, ACUPUNCTURE, HERBAL MEDICINE, HOMEOPATHY, NUTRITION,
EXTENSIVE NATURAL PHARMACY
My practice offers an eclectic blend of medical traditions from Asia, Europe and the U.S. including 9 different styles of Acupuncture, German Biological Medicine, Euopean Drainage Homeopathy, Orthomolecular Medicine, Chinese & Western Herbal Medicine, Targeted Amino Acid Therapy, Whole Food Nutritional Therapy and diet and life style counseling. I have advanced training in hormone balancing, detoxification therapy, Hepatitis C treatment, and neurological acupuncture for conditions such as stroke, spinal cord injuries, MS and Parkinsons.
There are general principals to the practice of natural medicine, however, every individual will need a different starting place and process depending on their history and the nature of their health issue. Having a broad viewpoint and depth of knowledge allows me to be flexible with my patients in different phases of their life and healing.
Most clients visit our clinic for evaluation and treatment but I also am happy to provide phone and email consultation and guidance. Finances are an issue for almost everyone these days and I want patients to walk out of my office feeling like they got what they needed at a good value. Rather than telling you what to do, I like to explain what I see, how it fits together with your experience, understand what your priorities and limitations are and then create a plan based on collaborative decision making.
Each Health Spring client benefits from our commitment:
- To make the patient feel safe, comfortable and cared for.
- To listen to what the patient is saying and listen for what the patient is asking for.
- To practice healing rather than medicine.
- To work with the patient rather than doing something to or for them.
- To provide expert information, encouragement and guidance to help the patient achieve their health and healing goals.
- To address the patient's concerns.
- To relieve the patient's symptoms.
- To work with the patient on core fundamental issues and practices that build a stable foundation for continuing health and healing.
- Gentle Japanese Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Herbs,Homeopathy & Nutrition
- Informational Therapies
- Natural Pharmacy
- Cleansing & Detoxification
- Lab Testing