The prior two reviews are way off base. They were both bitter renters and cause tried to cause problems in a very tight community. I could go on what they did, but I?d rather talk about what a great place Westage has been. The location is probably the best in the area. You are right on the lake next to the river, across from Charlotte Beach. You have superb views of boats coming and going. You can hear the lake waves. The Rochester Yacht Club is across the street. There are three restaurants/bars within 100 yards. The pool is wonderful and the grounds and very well maintained. Talk about easy living! I owned a home for years but now I own a condo and love that I don?t have to do any work around the house anymore! Most of the units are owner/occupied with a few renters, which is where any problems usual stem from. 99% of the people are very friendly here, it?s the other 1% that cause 100% of the problems.
Pros: Location, Affordable, Low Taxes, Views, Clean, Quiet
Cons: Shortage of Garages, No Elevators