My son went through the drive-through for a chocolate milkshake. After 5 minutes he came and showed me a piece of plastic about the size of a dime!! Before he found that he thought there were little ice chunks in the shake and it turns out they were bits of plastic!!!! Not only did he find plastic but, he had already ingested them!!!
My son opted out of complaining to management because he knows that the staff could probably care less.
This is just a heads up for people who think about eating there.