Powerful Solutions. Trusted Brands. Proven History.
Waukesha-Pearce Industries is a global designer and packager of engine-driven equipment which includes power generation, pumps, blowers, control panels, and switchgear.
WPI offers a complete line of the most durable, productive and technologically advanced earth moving, recycling, gas compression, power generation, small engine, lawn and mining equipment available today. We are focused on helping you, our customers, succeed with an unending commitment to total quality whether product acquisition or product support services.
With experience and expertise unmatched in the power generation segment, WPI delivers a broad range of solutions for all standby power and prime power applications. Backed by experts trained in technical sales, service and engineering, WPI delivers unmatched support of industry leading diesel, gas, bi-fuel and LP engine drive power generators.
Built on a reputation over 80 years in the making, WPI is your go-to source for field or shop repairs, troubleshooting and overhaul service at our locations throughout TX, LA, OK, NM, AR, AL, KS, CA, AZ and PA. Plus, continuous in-house and factory training programs and processes ensure that our service technicians are up-to-date and qualified to provide fast, reliable response. WPI provides additional support through extensive financing services, featuring competitive rates and flexible options to purchase or lease the equipment you need.. • Generators
• Generac Industrial Generators
• Modular Power Systems: Generator Redundancy and Scalability
• Bi-Fuel (Diesel-Natural Gas)
• Generator sets with low exhaust emission levels.
• Warranty Support Services
• Preventative Maintenance
• 24x7 Emergency Service
• Generator Parts
• Generator Service
• Maintenance Contracts and Services
• High-Performance Power Generation Solutions
• Gas-driven power to land-based drilling rigs
• Fabricated Power Systems
• Commercial & Industrial generators
• Natural gas,digester,landfill,field & propane gas -driven generators
• Full line of automatic transfer switches
• Remote monitoring systems
• Low & medium voltage switchgear
• Dedicated field service technicians