Water of Life Church was chartered on November 24, 1980 after God instructed Doyle Davidson to come to Plano, Texas and speak to the people of Plano. Not affiliated with any denomination, Water of Life Church is a group of Christian believers-members of the body of Christ in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. In January 1981, we purchased a 16,600 square foot building on 2 acres in East Plano. This building, located at 1621 18th Street in Plano, houses the church sanctuary and offices. We retired the debt on the property in December 1985 and have remained debt-free to this day.