Let me tell you my story:
1. The first time we went there, they offered us a 1 bedroom apartment with garage for about 900$ with one month free.
2. Next day we came back to sign the contract, but they had rent that. They offered us another one, but more expensive.
3. After we move in, we realized that the second offer didn't have any garage, and they didn't talk about it a word. Our fault! We shouldn’t have trust them and signed the contract based their words.
4. They just said sorry, misunderstanding! If you want to cancel the contract, you have to pay cancelation fee.
5. Throughout one year that we were there, two burglaries happened in the community. We were really scared of unsafe environment.
6. The computers in community office SUCK. Internet connection SUCKS. Printer SUCKS. The office for tenant is just another advertisement to attract people.
7. When we moved out, they asked us 167$ extended to our deposit. We didn't even hang a single frame on the wall! They charged us $150 for ozone treatment! But most of time we were at works or at college; we just slept there.
THANK GOD WE MOVED OUT.