1. Waited over hour for meal after ordering, before I decided to leave.
2. Drinks took twenty minutes to recieve them.
3. Three customers, five servers, no manager, and a hostess who was running the restaurant.
4. Partial orders finally served cold, or missing items described in meal. Some had food, some didn't.
5. Over charged for drinks.
6. Menu's greasy and smelled like old dish water.
7. Waitress unable to give separate checks.
8. Waitress very rude and demanding after I left without receiving the meal ordered. Wanted me to pay for food I did not receive yet.
9. TV was provide in the corner for the employees so they could ignore the customers. Only time I seen the servers and waitresses.
10. Three minutes to cook eggs, after 60 minutes, I wasn't eating anything out of that kitchen. Eggs probably left out under a lamp.
11. When asked to see manager, a hostess appeared acting like the manager.
12. Follow up call to manager that evening produced a hang up when I asked to talk to manager.
13. Manager in the morning only apologetic, not understanding I would not eat there till problems fixed.
14. Company headquarters VOCORP, 800-800-2121 unresponsive to complaint.
15. My out of town guest will probably never eat in Las Cruces again.
16. Customer service absolutely horrible, food improperly prepared, false advertising of meals as not all items on menu not available.