- Great service at reasonable price.\r
- Absolutely a great place for USC students to get your car repaired\r
- I have been a USC student and alum living in the area for several years and always thought that car repair in the USC area was always an issue until I found Vermont Auto Center when I went there just for a smog check. But finally, I ended up using this place for all of my minor and major services and repairs for Toyota as well as Mercedes.\r
- Mr. Young is the owner of Vermont Auto Center and he is a very very nice person. To summarize, I think he is very honest and reliable person. In my experience, he never pushed me for any repair but rather advised against a repair if it was not really required. So, he has saved me a lot of money which I would have ended up paying at a dealership and I have experienced this at-least 4 or 5 times.\r
- Highly recommended from my perspective as a former USC student and alum.
Pros: great service, reasonable price, honest, reliable, clearly tells what they cannot do