On Friday, October 23, 2009 I placed an order for two patio furniture sets. The email confirmation I received the same day for the order said "Availability: Arrival Doorstep 3 to 8 weeks". $3199.98 was taken out of my account the following Monday. After many emails (all of which I saved) and phone calls later, I FINALLY got a delivery on March 23, 2010 exactly 5 MONTHS since I had placed the order. I received one of the sets that came in 2 boxes so I signed for the delivery, but called and emailed UrbanHom immediately to let them know only ONE set had arrived. After an additional 2 MONTHS since that phone call I was told the delivery company (Home Direct USA) lost the set and is "searching for it". I was told a 2nd search was then being done and would take 24-48 more hours and they would let me know when they found it. Two more months went by with no word. Finally I spoke with a Jake on the phone who said even though all the emails had his name on them, he was unaware of this issue. So he said he would take care of it. His boss Shane finally agreed a refund for the one set not received ($1649.99) was the best way to fix this. After weeks of calling saying I had not received a refund I finally got an email confirmation June 1, 2010 that $3199.98 had been refunded. However this is July 7 and no money has been received. I have emailed and left messages but get no returned calls.