Part of metro Chicago's legal community since 1952, Urban & Burt, Ltd is engaged in the general practice of law. Our attorneys are professionals in the following areas:
• Bankruptcy (Business and Personal)
• Corporate and Business
• Criminal and Serious Traffic Offenses
• Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts)
• Estate Transfer and Probate
• Family Law
• High-Tech and Internet Law
• Personal Injury and Tort Litigation (Serious Injuries and Wrongful Death)
• Real Estate (Commercial and Residential)
• Workers' Compensation
Since our lawyers concentrate in specific areas of the law, we're able to give our full attention to each and every one of our clients. Unlike some larger law firms, we take care not to get so bogged down in our own practice areas that we miss the bigger picture. We process all our own work in both the appellate and Supreme Courts.
All of our attorneys are licensed by the Supreme Court of Illinois and admitted to practice in the United States Federal Court System. All hold Juris Doctor degrees from American Bar Association-accredited university law schools, and are active members of numerous law associations and committees.
To learn more about Urban & Burt, or to schedule an initial consultation, please call us or visit our website. We look forward to a pleasant and productive association with you.