Worst customer service from a vet or any business that I've ever experienced. Numerous issues, including:
- Unwilling to consider medications that previous vet had recommended for arthritis
- Messed up prescription requested on multiple occasions
- Unwilling to make prescriptions available on same day basis
- Required me to bring my dog back after 3 months just to continue an ongoing standard prescription
- Unwilling to prescribe through 1800 Pet Meds: force to buy through them and they charge more money
- Told me I would have to wait 2 hours to pick up my dogs from boarding once I arrived after a week long trip because the staff was in training and couldn't be disturbed (eventually gave in after protestations)
All of this after I spent $2000 for boarding my dogs within a 3-4 month period. Unacceptable! Would highly recommend another vet.