UC Davis Children's Hospital is the Sacramento region's only nationally ranked, comprehensive hospital for children, offering children and their families the highest level of care for virtually every pediatric health condition.
It has the Central Valley's only level I pediatric trauma center and emergency department, and the 129-bed hospital includes state-of-the-art neonatal, pediatric and pediatric cardiac intensive care units. It is also home to the only level I children's surgery center on the West Coast and fourth in the nation, as verified by the American College of Surgeons.
With more than 120 board-certified physicians in more than 30 subspecialties, UC Davis Children's Hospital offers families a comprehensive range of pediatric services..
Centers and Programs
• Pediatric & Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
• Children's Surgery Center
• Pediatric Heart Center
• CAARE Center
• Pediatric Oncology
• MIND Institute
• Fetal Care and Treatment Center
• Project ADAM Sacramento
• Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center
• Pediatric Telemedicine
• Communities & Health Professionals Together
• Pediatric Transport Program
• Child Life & Creative Arts Therapy
• Home Care Services
• Trauma Prevention and Outreach