Tucson College provides our students with a comprehensive and current career education. With our modern facilities, instructional materials, and industry experienced instructors, the college provides a friendly, supportive learning environment in which Students Come First. Our faculty members not only have an academic background in the subjects they teach, but they also possess real-world experience in the workforce. This provides our students with a foundation that prepares them to become competent individuals in a career they enjoy.
Tucson College's trademark is its short, convenient programs, small class sizes, and hands-on training. The college provides a friendly, supportive learning environment.
Our current program offerings include:
- Administrative Assistant Classes
- Certified Medical Assistant Courses
- Certified Nursing Assistant Courses
- Electrical Service Technician Course
- Medical Billing Certification Courses
- Patient Care Technician Certification Courses
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Solar Panel Certification Training
All required program disclosure information can be found on-line at http://disclosure.tucsoncollege.edu