Tripres by far (and i am not exaggerating) is the worst hotel booking site I have ever seen. The only good thing they offer is a bit cheaper rate (couple dollar a night). To whoever is reading this, go book your hotel at a website that honor customer service.
This is what happens to me, I booked a ticket for a hotel in Vegas. Because I never had booked a hotel through this website, I called the hotel to confirm the booking. The lady mentioned to me that there is a $25 resort fee charged per night for the stay. I was not told by Tripres that there is a resort fee!!!
I called Tripres to see if I can cancel the reservation (10 days ahead). As soon as I mentioned resort fee, the CSR supervisor started attacking me saying that I shouldn't complain about the resort fee because it was in the hotel details.......seriously, who on earth goes to read all pages of hotel details before booking it!!!!!!?
I told the guy that I would apreciate it if Tripres mentioned the fee in the final confirmation page (I read everything on the page before and after I booked my room and the fee is not mentioned anywhere). His response was attacking me personally saying ""YOU ARE NOT A SMART CUSTOMER, I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU, I WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THIS CALL, IF YOU WANT TO CANCEL IT IS $50 PER PERSON""!!! $100 total!
I was extremely nice when talking to him and he was extremely rude. I never had any worst customer service than this company.
BTW, all hotels don't charge a cancelation for 7 days notice, and 95% of websites have free cancelation and good good CS. Tripres is for sure one of the remaining 5%.
Save yourself an harrasment and book using different website like ""Hotels"" and ""Expedia"". I only gave this website one star because they wouldn't let me put none.