As North America's premier Construction Labor Support company, Tradesmen International offers contractors and industrial clients a direct path to maximize labor productivity for every dollar spent on skilled labor. We focus on genuine partnerships with our clients, providing unique Total Labor Support ® services to help them achieve the correct balance of full-time workers and contingent skilled labor, as well as to take full control over all labor-related costs.
Our Core Values of Safety, Honesty, Customer Responsiveness and Quality drive our business. All employees – office and skilled craftsmen – gladly accept and abide by these values, which affect every aspect of our workforce and client relationships.. -Continuous quality and innovation in serving contractors' contingent labor needs since 1992
- Nearly 100 offices in major metropolitan markets throughout North America,including all major seaports
- More than 5,000 active North American and international clients
- Thousands of full-time,safety-conscious craftsmen in all trades,at all skill levels available locally or traveling
- Custom staffing solutions for the broadest range of construction,manufacturing and industrial segments: Commercial; Heavy Industrial/Light Industrial; Manufacturing/Fabrication; Institutional; Residential; Maritime: Shipyard/Yacht; Energy (wind turbine/solar/ethanol/nuclear)
- Our Major Accounts Group covers every city across North America with proven heavy-industrial craftsmen who are experienced in shut-downs,outages,refinery turn-arounds,relocations and new construction. This group is comprised of local and travel-dedicated trades who are supported and dispatched by the company's Project Support Group
- Our Marine Division utilizes both local presence and national reach to provide the experienced,proven shipyard-worthy marine craftsmen you need,wherever you need them
Every Tradesmen International craftsman arrives with a Satisfaction Guarantee A North American support staff of more than 600 employees who "speak your language," selected for their first-hand experience and understanding of construction,labor management and recruitment.