Well, I'm always on the prowl for good and inexpensive food. Here's what I got here:
- lunch cost $14 ($16 after tax);
- yellowtail, salmon and tuna abound (I made sushi into sashimi by eating only fish, but not rice... Where else can you get all-you-can-eat yellowtail sashimi!?!);
- Individual habachi by order (didn't have that, was too full, but it sounded good);
- crepe station (they do not skimp on whipped cream, no way!);
- great dessert station (complete with green tea-and-red-bean cake, white chocolate with green tea, and espresso cake that would wake the dead);
- plenty of fruit.
My only small complaint was that their sushi rolls and salads were not impressive at all, and I saw a few (clueless) people eating less-then-stellar items. But if you know your way around a sushi bar, you'll get you money's worth. Twice :)