They were hired to cater a wedding at Arrowhead Lodge on Bartel Road in Bewerton,N.Y.on Friday July 31,2015.35 people from the wedding reception became very Ill due to food poisoning, 10 ppl. had to go to the hospital. Howard reuse,s food from other events,he NEVER throws out food.The kitchen which the meals r made is FILTHY, dirty,mice dropping and cockroach,s running around in the room. DoNOT hire this company, they come across as caring but it,s all about how much money he can scam from the bride and groom!!!! People from the wedding we throwing up and sever diarrhea!!! You can only imagine how the reception was horrible as well as costly in which money is NEVER refunded!!!DO NOT hire!!!Howard and the manager Eric will take ur money and run!!!Apologize but without meaning!!!