JavaScript is not enabled.
The Scooter Store - 0 Reviews - 16 Walker Way Sect 6, Albany, NY - Health Care Information & Services Reviews - Phone (800) 733-5649

The Scooter Store

Claim
id: 27872128
marker
16 Walker Way Sect 6
Albany, NY 12205
marker
(800) 733-5649
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Photos

The Scooter Store - Albany, NY
The Scooter Store - Albany, NY
The Scooter Store - Albany, NY
The Scooter Store - Albany, NY
FALL SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 12/30/2018

Call (888) 959-7304 today to learn more!

Owner Message

  • The SCOOTER Store is America's leading supplier of scooters and power chairs for people with limited mobility. The SCOOTER Store is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC). They also maintain strict compliance with Medicare regulations and works through the Power Mobility Coalition to ensure additional consumer safeguards and industry standards such as ongoing customer service and product maintenance are available. If you qualify, Medicare or private insurance may cover 80% of the cost of a power chair or scooter. And if you have supplemental health insurance, it may cover the remaining 20%. Your mobility could cost you little to nothing!

Additional information

  • Hours:

    Mon. - Fri. 8:30am - 5pm;Sat. - Sun. CLOSED
badge