Texas Process Equipment is your supplier for:
- Over thirty lines of specialty pumps-centrifugal, gear, canned motor, diaphragm,
- metering, mag-drive, non-metallic, submersible and many others
- Factory authorized service for all products we distribute
- Custom base mounting, controls and drives for all pumps
- Walchem water and wastewater treatment equipment
- PolyProcessing high density, crosslinked polyethylene chemical storage tanks
- Blacoh pulsation dampeners and surge suppression devices
- Fluid handling systems fabrication and design
We offer expertise in pump application & systems fabrication with over 2.1 million dollars of inventory. We have a 2 year warranty on materials and workmanship on repaired items. Texas Process Equipment is certified for rebuilding Class I, Group C & D, Division I, XP equipment, and GTAW welders are certified to ASME Section IX. Our measuring equipment is calibrated with traceability to NIST Standards. We are Factory Authorized Service for most products, and ISO9001-2000 Quality System registered..
TPE offers custom turnkey pump systems built in-house to meet your specifications; from the simple to the complex. All systems are fully tested prior to shipment. CAD drawings and full documentation services available. Typical applications include:
- Chemical injection systems
- pH control
- corrosion/scale/biological inhibitors
- Closed loop sampling systems
- Cooling tower/boiler equipment packages
- Sample process recovery systems
- Fertigation packages
- Polymer make-up & feed skids
- Custom water treatment panels
In-house services also includes:
- Base plate mounting,controls and drives for all pumps.
- Custom flange welding by our ASME certified welders.
Additionally,TPE provides factory authorized service and testing for all of its products from service centers located in Houston and Dallas.