As with most other things in life, the key to achieving your long-term financial objectives is planning. Your goal may be to fund your childen's education, protect your family during your working years, or guarantee your own retirement secutiy. These things won't happen by accident. It's important to determine what you'd like to achieve financially and then map out a strategy that will help you meet those goals. The good news is that it's never too late to start.
Of course, planning your financial future can be intimidating. Luckily, you don't have to do it alone. As a New York Life Insurance agent and a Registered Representative of NYLIFE Securities, LLC, I am a trained professional1 who can help you identify your financial needs and then determine which insurance and financial products can best help you meet your objectives.
My experience and training¹ make me uniquely qualified to provide guidance and assistance to individuals, families, and businesses on a broad range of insurance, financial and lifestyle topics including:
- Saving for retirement and having enough income after you retire
- Protecting loved ones in the event of death or disability²
- Structuring distributions from pensions, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, IRAs
- Developing effective estate planning strategies
- Accumulating money for education
- Planning for health and long-term care needs
- Managing life course transitions, family relationships and living arrangements
- Designing employee benefit programs and business continuation strategies
Please use my Web site as a resource, and do not hesitate to contact me for additional information or to schedule a meeting.
¹I have earned the Chartered Financial Consultant®, Chartered Life Underwriter®, and Chartered Adviser for Senior Living® designations from the American College.