Here are reviews from people that used this company from groupon.
Go log into groupon,
and see everyone that used them. REAL REVIEWS.
I am reporting them to BBB>
David T. commented 1 month, 1 day, 2 hours, and 56 minutes ago
I have to agree with the last few comments. They were originally scheduled to come out last Monday, they no showed. The lady at the office was very apologetic about the mix up and they showed up today. Of course, just like the others, they immediately found “mold” and told me I needed an $1100 clean up job. I kindly but firmly told him no,I just wanted the vents cleaned like I paid for, even though according to him, it wouldn’t do any good. Well after several “calls” to the management, he came through with a great offer to “sanitize” my system for free instead of cleaning the vents. Well, I may look like a rube, but my brother in law is a carpet cleaner and his van is equipped with the exact same equipment as the one that came out today. There was no equipment in that van to clean the vents. So, tired of arguing with him, I agreed to the free sanitization. He came in with a small machine and sprayed some chemicals into my return for about 3 minutes or so. The carpet cleaning was ok, but I really wanted my vents cleaned. One other funny thing, the technician who came out was named Israel, after they left, I researched the company on the BBB and the owner of the company is named Israel. Coincidence? I think not.
I would definitely not recommend them to anyone!
They came out once and their machine broke ( got lucky I guess ). The guy who came out did exactly same thing like others said, you have mold etc and it will take another 500 bucks. I firmly said NO. They told me that somebody will call me to reschedule but no one called for 2 weeks, finally I called them and scheduled it again. This time they called me and said the machine broke in a customer place in morning and they have to reschedule again. I told them I will call them back. I think I am not going to use them. More over when they went and opened the ducts and didn’t do a good job of closing them, I have to ask them to put a silicone stuff otherwise they would have just gone.
David T. commented 23 days, 6 hours, and 47 minutes ago
I have to say, as disappointed as I was with this company, I was just as pleased with Groupon’s response. I emailed them and told them the problem and they immediatedly credited my account with the $59 I paid for the Groupon!
Thank you Groupon!
Courtney R. commented 18 days, 13 hours, and 13 minutes ago
This company completely ruined my carpet! All they had to say was " this has never happened before" this is the most expensive groupon I ever bought! I wont make that mistake again!
Laila V. commented 1 second ago
PLEASE PLESE AND PLEASE DO NOT NOT USE THIS CRAP COMPANY…..
LET ME TELL YOU HOW MAD I AM:
(I WILL REPORT THEM TO BBB)
1) First appointment they cancelled on me.
2) Second appointment they cancelled on me again.
3) Third appointment they came 4 hours late and was confused.
4) Fourth appointment they apologized and said 10% off and all this crap and MADE A FINAL APPOINTMENT
5) Final appointment they FINALLY came after I called 4x and they did not honor the coupon. They said my stairs counts ad 2-3 rooms. that its. So basically this coupon that said three rooms meant 1 stair. I havee 1800 sq foot house. ONLY upstair is carpet. They were full of CRAP..... The company van looked like rented and second they had no manners. look like a pervert that rented a freaking one of those rental carpet cleaning machines and call themselves experts. No logo on van or nothing. Made up comany. Scam artist be aware. Email me for more information because I can tell the entire world how freak horrible they were.
HOW CAN GROUPON EVEN HAVE THEM HERE????