TMI Coatings is an industrial/commercial contractor providing painting and restoration services throughout the country. TMI Coatings restores America's infrastructure by sandblasting and painting tanks, stacks, water towers, and other structures.
TMI Coatings specializes in:
• Lead-based paint removal meeting OSHA and local EPA requirements
• Silos/tanks/structural steel painting
• Coating municipal water tanks
• Coating/lining chemical tanks and containment areas
• Concrete and metal coatings
• Industrial resinous flooring
• Interior/exterior building restoration, including brick/block replacement, tuck pointing, epoxy injection, and waterproofing/painting
TMI Coatings is a certified SSPC-QP 1 Contractor, having met or exceeded the requirements set forth in The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC) Painting Contractor Certification Program for Field Application of Coatings - Complex Structures. TMI Coatings is also SSPC-QP 2 Certified. The QP 2 certification evaluates the capabilities of industrial paint contractors for their ability to safely remove and properly manage hazardous material in the field. QP 2 builds on the standards and guidelines of QP 1 to further qualify the industrial contracting company in hazardous paint removal operations. TMI has the competence, experience, and ability to complete any complex project.
TMI Coatings is a woman-owned business enterprise, in business since 1985. We have approximately 85 employees. One-third of our business is municipal sandblasting, rigging, and painting water towers, dams, and bridges. Another third of our business is flooring, and the remainder is building restoration.
Please call us or email us today to discuss your company's needs regarding painting, coatings, flooring, or building restoration projects and request a quote.