STAY AWAY! This place is absolutely abysmal. The water was filthy with band aids, debris and cigarette butts floating in the water. The beach was poorly maintained and full of trash. There were broken pieces of concrete all over. The pool was not only in disrepair, but there was damaged concrete at the bottom with sharp edges. The wooden stairs to the slides were rotten and missing parts. There was a broken and rusted life guard chair in the water. There were parts rusted, missing or in complete disrepair. Not only was the whole place disgusting, filthy and dirty, it was just plain was unsafe. And, this is only part of what we experienced. The owner was rude and even tried to intimidate my family and me when we voiced or concerns and complaints. It was so bad, we took a sample of the water and many pictures before we left. We are contacting the county health department and the BBB. This place should be shut down permanently for health and safety violations. On top of all this, when checking this place out after the fact, I discovered there have been two people who have drown at Sun Valley within the last three seasons. I will obviously never return under any circumstances. Their motto should be: Hey everybody, come get your tetanus shot and come spend the day with us...and please try not to drown. We paid $20 per person not including parking for the privilege of feeling completely disgusted and treated badly. Do yourself a big favor and just avoid this place at all costs.