At Strayer University, you get the unique advantage of a comprehensive support system that allows you to complete your degree in less time than you thought possible. For over 120 years we have been providing working adults with many options and opportunities to complete a degree, prepare for professional certification, or just build a knowledge base. We can help you fit education, along with career, family and personal responsibilities, into your real and challenging life.
Classes are available seven days and nights a week. You can take all of your courses at any of our convenient campuses. Or you can take all of your courses online. Students enjoy the flexibility of choosing between on-campus classes, online classes, or a combination of the two.
Undergraduate and graduate programs are available at over 100 campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Washington, D.C. All of our degree programs are also available entirely online.
Strayer University understands it’s not always easy to sort through the complexities of financial assistance. That’s why the Business Office is ready to help you learn about sources such as federal grants and loans, private loans, payment plans and scholarships. Strayer University’s Business Office can provide you with information and help you explore the options that are available.
* Jack Welch Executive MBA
* Master of Business Administration
* Master of Education – Adult Education and Development
* Master of Education- Curriculum,Instruction and Assessment
* Master of Education – Instructional Technology
* Master of Education – Teacher Leadership
* Master of Health Services Administration
* Master of Public Administration
* Master of Science in Accounting
* Master of Science in Human Resource Management
* Master of Science in Information Systems
* Master of Science in Management
* Bachelor of Business Administration
* Bachelor of Science in Accounting
* Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
* Bachelor of Science in Economics
* Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
* Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
* Associate in Arts in Accounting
* Associate in Arts in Acquisition and Contract Management
* Associate in Arts in Business Administration
* Associate in Arts in Criminal Justice
* Associate in Arts in Economics
* Associate in Arts in Information Systems
* Associate in Arts in Information Technology
* Associate in Arts in Marketing
* Diploma in Acquisition and Contract Management
* Executive Graduate Business Certificate
* Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration