I have been searching for the right mortgage to purchase new home for the past 2 month and with no luck in getting the right payment and product I need from most Bank directly. I do not know why, but my language just do not meet with the Bank Financial rep.
I went to BofA, CountryWide, Wellsfargo, and Indymac, and spent more then one hour to ask the Bank rep, but all they can do is click the computer and try to sale me the products they can offer.
I ask them if they have the 1% loan, 100% loan, and lower interest rates... but they just do not understand it until I goes to Stratz Financial. I only spent about 30 minute there and they make me understand all the products, Best of all no hidden fees, will actually no fees from their end, only what the lender charges.
After that 30 minutes, I understand all the products that I can select, in the same time I know how much I can buy so I do not have to waste time and money for the wrong house.
Most buyers do not understand that it cost money to place offer to purchase a home even if you did not buy it within the grace period. It cost for inspection, Appraisal, Escrow service, and most of all alot of your valuable time and worries......
Over all, Stratz Financial did the following things for me:
1) make me understand all the product out there, and the ones that meet my requirement
2) Pre-Qualify me with the maximal dollar amount so I know how much house I can buy.
3) Help me in the purchase process and win the house over the competition (you know how this days turn into sellers market.......)
4) find the appraiser for me and let me understand the true value of the house.
5) closed the purchase and loan with excellent service.
I know everyone goes through this process for buying an home, but for me this time was most enjoyable, because I did not walk in the dark, and I know everything and step of how and why in purchase of my home.