St. Tammany Parish Hospital is committed to providing world-class healthcare, close to home. We are pleased to offer efficient and convenient outpatient diagnostic services to meet the needs of our community.
If your physician has ordered radiologic testing, an EKG or a lab test, our experienced and caring staff are here to serve you with locations in both Covington and Mandeville.
Located on Hwy 1085 in Covington, the Paul D. Cordes Outpatient Pavilion offers a full range of diagnostic services and also houses our Pre-Operative Evaluation Clinic (Pre-Op), Wound Care Clinic and Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehab departments.
We value your time and strive to make your experience as seamless and pleasant as possible..
- Pre-Operative Evaluation Clinic (Pre-op)
- Outpatient laboratory testing
- Outpatient radiology testing with on-site radiologist for expediting test results
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Bone Density/DEXA
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (985-898-3750)
- Coumadin Clinic
- Pediatric Cardiology Specialty Clinics
- Pulmonary Functioning Testing
- Holter Monitoring
- Clinic for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine (985-871-6088)