Chipotle focuses on Food with integrity, the hallmarks of which include things like unprocessed, seasonal, family-farmed, sustainable, nutritious, naturally raised, added hormone free, organic, and artisanal. And, since embracing this philosophy, it's had tremendous impact on how we run our restaurants and our business. It has led us to serve more naturally raised meat than any other restaurant in the country, to push for more sustainable practices in produce farming, and to work with dairy suppliers to eliminate the use of added hormones from their operations.
* Burrito - Flour tortilla, cilantro-lime rice, choice of pinto or vegetarian black beans, meat, salsa, cheese or sour cream, and romaine lettuce. The vegetarian burrito includes guacamole.
* Fajita Burrito - Just like a burrito but with saut?ed peppers and onions instead of beans. The vegetarian fajita has both saut?ed veggies and vegetarian black beans instead of meat, and includes guacamole.
* Burrito Bowl - Burrito or fajita in a bowl, no tortilla.
* Tacos - Soft flour or crispy corn tortillas, choice of meat, salsa, cheese or sour cream, and romaine lettuce.
* Salad - Romaine lettuce with choice of beans, meat, salsa & cheese, with freshly made chipotle-honey vinaigrette.
**Choice of Fillings:**
* Chicken - Marinated for hours in our chipotle adobo, then grilled.
* Steak - Marinated for hours in our chipotle adobo, then grilled.
* Carnitas - Naturally raised pork, seasoned with thyme, bay leaves, juniper berries and freshly cracked black pepper - seared, then braised for hours.
* Barbacoa - Shredded beef, braised with our own chipotle adobo, cumin, cloves, garlic and oregano.
* Vegetarian - Includes our fresh-made guacamole and vegetarian black beans. Add saut?ed peppers and onions for a vegetarian fajita.
* Fresh Tomato
* Roasted Chili-Corn
* Tomatillo-Green Chili
* Tomatillo-Red Chili