Here is a situation.
0. Julius Crane is a nice looking person who's been selling cars for 16 years now.
1. Julius Crane sends us an email with a quote for new Honda willing to sell it for about $500 less than other competitors.
2. Julius Crane has a call conversation confirming the price, color, other stuff and time for us to come. Such a deal!
3. Julius Crane meets us at the door of the dealership, but he cannot help us right away, because he is with another customer.
4. Julius Crane wants us to wait. He cannot say for how long, because he doesn't want to let us down giving wrong estimates.
5. Julius Crane is ready to help us after 1.5 of waiting.
6. Julius Crane has a brilliant idea to give us a ride, just to make us see how good the car is.
7. Finally, Julius Crane has some bad news for us:
- That wonderful Internet price he sent is not of that car we were asking for, Julius Crane mixed up the manual and automatic transmission. And we have to pay just as much as $500 additional $$