I will list the facts and you can decide for yourself.
1. She is informal.
2. She will charge excessively for work that she will not do.
3. She will claim that the costs entail hiring Priests and Monks that do not exist and praying in a
Church that does not exist.
4. She does not go to Church herself.
5. After you pay for your expensive work, that is really were the frustration begins. You will not receive an update of the work being performed.
6. Your appointments and phone appointments will get cancelled. She will not show up for the phone appointments at all. You will be stood up. If you are a working
person, you will mess up your schedule because of her informality.
7. Your time and money will be wasted and you will be frustrated.
8. You will end up finding someone else and starting all over again. She will apologize when you call her out on it, but she will not improve.
9. Her husband and family are always around. Especially a semi-autistic child who should not be around serious private consultations. They do not use their real names and that is another trick.
Sometimes the sisters are not really "biological sisters" or children are really their own.
10. She is not from the country Romania. Patricia and her family are not "Romanian." Her parents were born in the U.S. and isolated in "Romani" or "Roma" circles.
Perhaps her great grandparents or ancestors lived in different parts of Europe such as Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, etc but only because of the 'major exodus' in
India as a result of tyrannic rule. The point is they are not Romanian people.
11.The men in that family do not work. The women work. The men are lazy.