SOFA U LOATHE--I seriously regret ignoring negative reviews posted about Sofa U Love on Yelp, BBB, and Ripoff Report.
Sofa sectional arrived
1. (20+) threads exposed
2. Cushion firmness incorrect.
3. Silver legs back ordered, cheap plastic brown ones attached. Told I'd be installing the silver ones or to bring the sofa back in. Excited by it's arrival I only complained about the cushion firmness, sales woman said they will flatten out soon. Little did I know these were indicators of a defective and substandard product.
4. I was told to expect 4 weeks till delivery, don't believe their website stating a 2 week minimum.
After only 3 weeks:
1. Cushion stitching pulling apart
2. Material wearing & pillowing
3. Material bunching around the corners.
4. Zipper slider fell off as there were no tape ends.
Contacted the owner Vic with no response after sending photos (viewable at www.youtu.be/g4PxOxI6YjY, I emailed again saying If I don't hear back I will be returning the sofa, filing a dispute with my credit card company and posting reviews on social media (which I have done). Upon seeing this review I expect I will finally receive an answer about how they have 40 years of experience, apologize for the inconvenience, how they aren't responsible for back orders and pat answer of wanting to make things right.
PLEASE don't buy from this business! If you choose to buy from them prepare for extreme frustration and only spend as much money as you are willing to loose on it before purchase a different sofa.
The business is being investigated with a potential civil lawsuit being prepared due to their substandard products and shoddy customer service.