I got a manicure yesterday at this awful salon. I sat down at the chair and draped my coat on the back of my chair. At the end of my manicure I realized that my coat had been burned by the space heater on the floor right next to my chair. I now have a huge hole in my coat (which was a Christmas present) No business, especially one with flammable chemicals like acetone shouold have a dangerous space heater so close to customers that it burns their product. The salon offered no aplogy. When I complained about the damage to MY PROPERTY and pointed out how the space heater was too close to my chait they barked at me that it was my fault. It was not my fault as they told me where to sit, and the woman at the desk was looking at the space heater at all times. She was the manger and offered no apology. I do not want qany other customers to have burnt holes in their coats nor do I want anyone to be injured by the FIRE HAZARD that this place has. SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR PERSONAL ITEMS and DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!
Cons: DESTROY YOUR PERSONAL BELONGS, VERY RUDE STAFF - HORRIBLE PEOPLE