Peter Seibert started Seiberts Petroleum Company in 1936. The company began as a distributor of petroleum products for the Caminol Company, which was a petroleum refinery in Hanford, Ca. (Caminol Co. was changed to the Beacon Oil Co, which then sold to Ultramar, and ultimately sold to Valero.) Seiberts' bought fuels and motor oils from the refinery and had their trucks pick up and deliver the products to customers in the Fresno area. Peter retired in 1965, and his son, Howard Seibert partnered with William Avery to form the Avery Company. In 1968, Mr. Avery retired to the central coast and Howard Seibert renamed the Company to Seiberts' Oil Company. Seiberts' Oil Company became a California Corporation in 1978. After Howard Seibert retired in 1981, his two sons, Craig and Douglas, acquired the stock of the corporation, making Craig the current company president, and Douglas the secretary and treasurer.We continue with a tradition of excellent service, providing petroleum fuels and motor oils to customers in the Central San Joaquin Valley, with our target market being commercial sales, agriculture, and retail stations.