Let us repair your old, bulging or rotting seawall so it looks like brand new at a cost that's typically 25% less than a complete seawall replacement.
Contact us for your no-hassle estimate from our courteous, professional seawall restoration specialists today!
Benefits of refacing your seawall:
- Fees are approximately 25% of the cost for a new seawall
- No permits needed (System is approved by WIDNR with letter on file)
- Increases your home value
- Prevents the current problem from getting worse (the situation will not improve on it's own)
- No ruining your lawn with excavation
- Increased strength (existing boards + new ones)
- The WIDNR may not allow an entire replacement which makes this a great alternative with a significantly lower price to you.
- Protect your current investment
- No more undermining of soil near wall
- .60 treated wood (higher than the standard .40)
- Fast completion (usually approx 3 days to completion)
- Excellent workmanship
- Fully insured company