I highly caution you from hiring this company. Expect long delays, poor workmanship, inferior materials, unprofessional service, shortcuts, trashed work area, and dissatisfaction with the final job (if it is ever finished).
Beware of Brendan - he will talk your ear off and fail to produce anything but more talk.
- He left a check with us to pay his workers, unprofessional at best. After paying the workers they took off the rest of they day citing other jobs they needed to do, after only 30 minutes at on the job.
- The workers left the jobsite after less than a half day work over four times. Two of those times Brendan said they would return. Two times Brendan decided not to answer his phone until days later.
- All waste was attempted to be left my lawn to include semi-burying extra concrete for fence footings. Nails and board pieces were thrown behind bushes an in neighbor's yards.
- Jobs requested, promised, and paid for were never finished - level the bottom of the fence, remove old fenceposts (they just cut them at ground level), fix mistakes in pattern (pattern is off in 2 places), properly install latches (upside down and hammered bent to attempt to fit).
- All fenceposts were already spit and support rails were the thinnest in I have seen - I checked all other fences in the neighborhood. The whole fence is off plumb and both gates are crooked.
- The job scheduled for one week took four weeks. After the last three times we contacted Brendan to repair and fix mistakes and finish the job he stopped responding to our calls.
- Workers numerous times did not have proper equipment and had to borrow supplies and tools from us; we did this after realizing that if they did not have a tool they would simply leave and not return (happened twice).
- the final project is a standing fence with gaps at the bottom, not straight, weak supports, split posts, off kilter gates, etc.