Dr. Robert B. Wolf is a leader in the field of Prosthodontics in Central New Jersey. He specializes in cosmetic, implant and reconstructive dentistry and has been practicing in his Lawrenceville office since 1980. The key to his success is reflected by his excellence as a clinician and great respect by his patients and colleagues. Dr. Wolf offers his patients the latest and most successful treatments available.
After serving as a dental laboratory technician in the U.S. Army from 1966-1969, as well as, commercially for four years, Dr. Wolf then attended Temple University and graduated in 1973. He continued his education at Howard University School of Dentistry in Washington, D.C. where he graduated with honors in 1977. He completed his advanced specialty training in Prosthodontics from Boston University Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry in 1979. His involvement in dental education continues with participation in numerous continuing education programs.
Dr. Wolf served as Clinical Instructor at the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dentistry and frequently attends professional conferences, seminars and workshops, in order to stay on the leading edge of dentistry, so that he may provide state of the art care for his patients.
Dr. Wolf is a member of:
* The American Dental Association
* New Jersey Dental Association
* A Former Officer of Mercer Dental Society
* American College of Prosthodontics
* The New Jersey Chapter of the American College of Prosthodontics. * Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry<br />* General Dentistry<br />* Implants<br />* Prosthodontist-Specialist Trained In Restoring Mouths and Doing Extreme Makeovers