As a business, this place sorely lacks customer service. I contacted my agent numerous times about mutiple problems. the fire extinguishers were not charged, it took about a month for him to get around to fixing that. The dishwasher floods, over a year later, it is still not fixed. The stove that was here way overheated- up to about 1000 degrees when set on a very low temp (while I did not hve the fire extinguishers...)They seem to not screen their tenants in the least- I am surrounded by dealers- last year the SWAT team was hear for a bust after months of traffic and gunfire. Recently the company has dumped a bunch of fees that they expect me to pay, that are not outlined in my lease. I will never rent from here, nor recommend them to anyone.