The Columbus Regional Women and Children's Center, a treasured resource for the community and the region, serves women across their life span and children from birth through age 21 in an exceptional manner. Currently, these services are offered at several locations – at The Medical Center, Doctors Hospital and other locations.
Our goal is to leave our patients and their families, visitors, physicians and staff refreshed, renewed and inspired whether the reason for their visit is obstetrics, gynecology, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics or other women and children's services..
The Columbus Regional Women and Children's Center offers an exceptional array of services.
Women's services include:
* Birthing services – routine and high-risk
* Inpatient and outpatient GYN surgery
* Breast care
* Services focused on women's health issues across the life span
* Maternal and fetal medicine
* Antepartum inpatient care
* Diagnostic services
* Education programs
* Support groups