A third generation funeral home providing families with high quality funeral and cremation services since 1925Â in Dearborn, MI.Querfeld Funeral Home was established in 1925 by brothers William G. and Orvel Querfeld. The two brothers were born and raised on one of DearbornÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s original ribbon farms, located along the Rouge River. Their business partnership began when they established the first ambulance service in Wayne County. The brothers later decided to go into the funeral business and opened The Dearborn Funeral Parlor. The home they usedÂ was located just north of the railroad tracks in West Dearborn on Monroe Street. The brothers eventually purchased the lots bordered by Oakwood Blvd., Park St. and Monroe St.., and in 1952 they had the current building constructed. Together their partnership and service to the Dearborn and surrounding communities was something they and their wives cherished. As the brothers grew older and entered retirement, the son of William G., took over the family business. William A. Ã¢â‚¬Å“BiffÃ¢â‚¬Â retired in 1990 and his son, William N., became the third generation Querfeld to manage the business.