With the launching of Q Thai Bistro in the Spring of 1996, owners Vesna Denic-Gmerek and Jean Gmerek introduced an inventive and unique style of Thai Cuisine to Forest Hills, NY.
At "Q," cleverly named after the gadget inventor from the James Bond films, great pride is taken in the high standard of creative food that's served.
The "bistro" moniker fits the restaurant perfectly. From its curved wine and beer bar, serving an impressive array of reds and whites by the glass and a selection of domestic and international beers, to its' eclectic art and decor, you are pulled into a unique and inviting setting.
But it's the untraditional presentations which are uniquely patented by the creative owners and talented kitchen staff that elevates the diner's experience.
Beyond the focus and well-thought out menu, nightly specials often stretch into a fusion by adding French flair. On any given evening, you may be offered Grilled Baby Lamb Chops with Herbal Mustard Wasabi, mashed potatoes with steamed broccoli, Pan Seared Salmon with Taragon-Thai Basil Sauce over Fusili Pasta and Asparagus. Even a Filet Mignon Au Poive can be offered on many evenings.
The deserts range from a selection of Sorbets, Chocolate Truffle cake, Passion Fruit mouse cake, Homemade Apple Pie and Pecan Tarts. Delicious Thai Coffee and Thai Tea are also featured.
However, the charm of Q Bistro is at it's zenith when it's beautiful 8 foot French doors are fully opened on warm evenings when it's vibe, music and Thai aromas spill out onto the streets of Forest Hills.
CHAMPAGNE & SPARKLING WINES
* Bouvet Brut, Methode Champenoise, Saumur
* Proseco, Pino Noir, Cantina Salvala
* Prosecco, Santa Margherita, Veneto
* Domaine Carneros by Tattinger Vintage, Napa
* Roederer Brut Premier, Champagne, Louis Jadot
* Chardonnay, Santa Rita, Chile, 2008
* Pinot Grigio, Bollini, Alto Adige, 2007
* Sauvignon Blanc, Fleur du Cap, South Africa, 2009
* Evolution ( multi-varietals ) Sokol Blosser, Oregon
* Riesling, Prinz von Hessen, Germany, 2007
* Chardonnay, Chateau St. Jean, Sonoma, 2008
* Gruner Veltliner Reserve, Austria 2008
* Charmy, (multi-varietals)Dolomite, Italy, 2008
* Sauvignon Blanc, Whitehaven, Marlborough, New Zealand 2008
* Albarino, Bouza do REI, Spain, 2008
* Sancerre, Michel Redde, Loire, 2007
* Sauvignon Blanc, Cakebread Cellars, Napa, 2008
* Cabernet Sauvignon Block Reserve, La Playa, Chile, 2006
* Merlot, Glass Mountain, California, 2005
* Syrah, Nero D'avola, Sicilia, Italy 2007
* Shiraz Reserve, Jacobs Creek, Australia, 2005
* Pinot Noir, Salvalai, Venezie, Italy
* Malbec, Zolo, Mendoza-Argentina
* Chianti, Coli Riserva 2005
* Q, Quattro Mani, Montepulciano d Abruzzo, Italy, 2008
* Cabernet Sauvignon, 337 Manteca, California 2006
* St. Emilion, Jean-Pierre Moueix, Bordeaux, 2005
* Rioja Reserva, Vina Salceda, Rioja, 2004
* Pinot Noir, Rodney Strong, Russian River, Sonoma 2008
Visit our Website to Veiw More...