My family and I have moved our stuff around for 10 years, and Puget sound happened to move us into our seventh house. We have enough stuff to fill 200 boxes and two trucks, so it was a fairly complicated move.
We've had some good experiences, and also some absolutely horrible ones in the past. Puget Sound was the best for the following reasons:
1. Arrived on time for the estimate, and provided a reasonable price
2. Arrive when expected for the move (which was a bit later than quoted... yes, it's tough to get up early)
3. Listen to all our concerns. We have a large amount of furniture in great condition from the mid 50's that they were extremely careful with. Also, everyone was easy to communicate with.
4. Very respectful - didn't complain about having to move the trucks for the neighbors a few times, didn't play obnoxious music, swear every 5th word or scare any children.
5. Patient - Spent extra time positioning furniture
6. FINISHED ON TIME!
7. Fair - Cost around 7% less than quote because we didn't use as many materials as originally planned
8. Appearance - very professional, nice clean trucks, looked like we paid a lot.
Improvements? Only one: Place a piece of cardboard or something on the driveway to catch leaky truck oil.
No question I would use them next time, but really never, ever want to move again.